Saturday, March 30, 2013

I Must Start Paying Attention To Movie Credits ...

I rarely pay attention to film credits - perhaps I should. I'm one of those annoying people who keep asking 'What was he/she in?"

But I just figured out where I knew the actor who plays 'Jarda' in The Bourne Supremacy. At the same time the face of the actor who played Lord Celeborn in the Lord Of The Rings series was bugging me, too.

Step forward, relative unknown Martin Czokas, who I have just realised also played the rather evil Guy De Lusignan in Kingdom Of Heaven. He's a New Zealand actor who clearly has the ability to step into any role.

Jarda
Celeborn
Guy De Lusignan
I have little time for actors or actresses who play the same role over and over again, just in different films and under different character name. Much prefer a proper actor like this guy.