Monday, September 12, 2011

A Little Bit Of Decent Customer Service ...

Talking to a friend a few days ago about the appalling service he'd received from a Mobile Phone operator recently, I remarked that good service should always be publicised, then realised I'd had top service from a very good world-renowned company (and failed to mention it to you, my loyal followers...)

I recently acquired a superb watch, just as my last one was dying. It's a Accurist MB737, about £150 pounds worth of virtually indestructable precision - and I got if for free, as it had been stored in a drawer for several years, the old battery had leaked a bit, and it needed a service.

A few weeks later, stripped and cleaned and powered, it was running as good as new. But I had no manual for it.

So I tentively sent an email to Accurist UK, hoping for a response. Within 1 hour, I'd received a PDF of the manual. That's good. That's very good, actually.

So a 'tip-o-the-hat' to Accurist for rare good service.